Whether it is a catastrophic storm, flood, or an overlooked leaky pipe, water damage to your home or business can cause a major disruption in your life. Learn More >>
It’s evident that mold remediation should be used when your home is infested with mold. However, the only way to know if it is or not, is to get it tested. Mold removal is one of the best ways to stop health issues caused by mold. Learn More >>
Fire is intimidating and extremely destructive to property. If left unchecked, the aftermath of a fire can continue this destruction, as smoke damage is extremely invasive. With guaranteed quick response, NuBilt can assess the situation and help you get back to customary living quickly. Learn More >>
To ensure longevity of a property, your roof should always be intact and unimpaired. If there is damage done to your roof, its integrity could be compromised which can lead to disaster. Roofs do have lifespans, which can be shortened if a storm has affected your area. Learn More >>
Residential, Commercial & Industrial
Serving Greater Denver Area 24/7 for Insurance Repair, Restoration, Construction and full emergency service capabilities.
NuBilt is prepared to guide you through the planning and recovery from any catastrophe you may encounter. With years of hands-on experience in a variety of man-made and natural disasters, we are qualified to evaluate damage and provide you with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions.
We are committed to teamwork, integrity, and superior work – completing a project correctly the first time, on time, and on a budget.
NuBilt is here to serve youLEARN MORE
NuBilt specializes in every aspect of remodeling to give your residential or commercial property new life. We can do any size job from single room upgrades to a whole new addition. Our superior workmanship and experience make us your first choice for any project. Our priority is complete client satisfaction. We have the manpower, talent, and experience to give your home or business that new touch that can be enjoyed for years to come.
General Contractors Denver Construction Services We Offer:
- Basement Remodeling
- Basement Waterproofing
- Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Framing & General Carpentry
- Drywall & Painting
- Trim, Cabinets & Finish Carpentry
- Floor & Window Coverings
- Roofing & Gutters
- Patios & Decks
I was very impressed with the level of service and professional service provided. Thank you so much!...
We used Nubilt for flooding basements( July 2013) at my home and my father's last summer. They were prompt, professional and fantastic to ...
Your staff of employees was so pleasant and easy to work with
They have made the areas restored look better then when we moved in 10 years ago!
Everyone involved with our restoration project from Project Manager, Jake, to painter/drywall specialist Marco and Jose, to carpet expert ...
extremely happy with everything that was accomplished
We are extremely happy with everything that was accomplished. I want to especially thank Sean and Rigo for their professionalism and ...
Having worked in hand-in-hand with every insurance company, we are trained and well-versed in dealing with your insurance company. We can patiently explain the whole process of how we will get your property back to pre-loss condition with your Insurance.
As the insured, you have the option to choose the restoration company of your choice. Colorado State legislation prohibits insurance companies from using exclusive service providers.View the Colorado HB 07-1104
- Water Heater Leaks: Prevention and Damage Reduction - Water heaters, are a normal and often overlooked and forgotten, part of the average home. Yet, it is estimated, that every year around five to seven million water heaters leak. A leak from a water heater, can do substantial damage…
- Avoid These Common Home Insurance Water Damage Claims - Most homeowner’s insurance policies cover water damage – however, that damage is rarely caused by flooding from natural causes. Most of the water damage that homeowners face is because of household appliances that burst or otherwise malfunction, leading to thousands…
- Water intrusion found at your home? Start here: - Since most homeowners spend a good portion of their time maintaining their property, keeping things looking and operating as they should, there are few things that will have the effect as suddenly noticing an ever-growing water stain on a wall…
- Prevent Home Fires with these 5 steps - We hate to see it happen to others and we definitely hope it never happens to us. While nearly impossible to eliminate home fires completely, there are ways to minimize the possibility of a house fire. In the article, we…
- Roof Hail Damage Season is BackHere’s What You Need to Know - Summer is the season for hailstorms, which often coincide with violent thunderstorms and tornadoes. Sometimes hailstones are no bigger than grains of coarse salt and are merely curiosities as they fall and bounce all over the property. Other hailstones can…
- Great, I spilt a lot of water on my carpet. Now what? - Wet carpet left to dry on its own can become a breeding ground for mold and bacteria. This can result in unsightly stains, unpleasant smells, and permanent damage to your carpeting, pad, and subfloor. Here’s what you can do to…
- Basement Flooding Caused by Rain Storm and Broken Window - Water came into the house from the wind and rain storm. Window that blew out during the storm was the access point. Water accumulated outside the house. Walls took on water. NuBilt Restoration & Construction mitigated the damage and restored…
- Breaking and Entering the Front Door - The back door and door jamb received damage during an attempted break in. NuBilt Restoration & Construction repaired her house back to pre-loss condition. Project Before and After Photos Customer Feedback Click here to submit your review. Submit your review…
- Home improvement do’s and don’ts for yourself - Regarding home repair projects, there are three kinds of people in the world. Some people always do the work themselves -- or attempt to. Some people always hire the work out to a professional. And some people practice discretion by doing what they can and hiring out the rest.
- Commercial Building Remodeling - Prior to renting out the commercial building, the owner needed to get some remodeling work done. He contracted out NuBilt Restoration & Construction for the job. Project Before and After Photos Customer Feedback Click here to submit your review.…