Lead Abatement Denver
How do people get sick from lead paint?
Most homes and buildings built before 1960 and as recently as 1986 contain some lead paint. Lead paint can be ingested through breathing. Flakes of paint from walls can potentially land in kitchen and grocery items, leaving you more at risk to consume an even larger amount of this toxic chemical. Fortunately, we can help with lead abatement in Denver. NuBilt can inspect and test your home’s paint on every panel of your home.It can either be tested with a portable x-ray unit or by being sent to a lab. These dangers make lead removal in Denver very important. Call NuBilt at (303) 368-4688 today to get help.
What can lead paint do to you?
Lead paint is toxic to many organs and tissues and can harm practically all systems within the body. Lead can be a major concern and cause a host of health issues, from irritability and high blood pressure to compromising mental development. If you are concerned about this, the following list is just a small portion of the health concerns from lead exposure – and very good reasons to call us about lead abatement in Denver:
- Stomach Pain
- Nerve damage
- Hearing and vision problems
- Increased blood pressure
- Attention issues
- Poor muscle coordination
How can I check for lead paint?
Allowing a professional to inspect and test your home for lead paint is a wise choice, as consumer-grade testing kits can provide questionable and inaccurate results. Our certified inspectors will know how and where to look for lead paint and any damage that could be a point for concern. If you have children or are pregnant, it is particularly important to find reliable lead removal in Denver to ensure the safety of your family.